5” Turbo Dual Axial 12V Fan* Compact Heater Kit includes all components needed to complete installation with 12 Flexible Ducts. Mix and match Flex Ducts to customize where you need your heat! Heater may be secured to the floor, under the seat, hung from the dash, or placed behind the dash. With our flexible bracket system, the heater can rotate 360 degrees and may be installed horizontally, vertically or on an angle. All Aluminum Heater core weighs 40% less and is compatible with your vehicle’s existing cooling system.
Compact Heater Kit Details
- Space Requirement: 9.75”W x 8.5”D x 6”H minimum; 10.75”W x 8.5”D x 6”H maximum
- 2 each 5” Turbo Dual Axial Fans* with 2 Duct Housings See Video for Demo
- NEW: Electronic Temperature Control Valve Included
- 4 –Directional Grill Ducts*.
- 4 – Straight 2” Ducts*. Ducts come pre-clipped for flex hose.
- 4 – 90 degree 2” Ducts*. Ducts come pre-clipped for flex hose. See Video for Demo
- 32 ft of Flex Hose (4-8’ lengths) with 16 hose clips
- 6- 2” Square and 2-2×4” Rectangular Multi-Directional Vents
- 16ft of 5/8” heater hose (2-8’ lengths) with 10 clamps (5/8” and 1”) 6 hose bumpers and 2-5/8 Firewall Grommets
- 2 hose splices (1/2 x5/8) and 2 Y-connectors (1 x5/8)
- Flex Bracket* to mount heater behind dash, under dash or on the floor See Video for Demo
- Rocker Control Switch w/wiring harness, mounting bracket, and 6 tie straps
- Complete Instructions and hardware.
- Mix and Match Ducts to send heat where you need it!
Maximum BTU: 48,000**
Maximum CFM: 600
AMP Required: 7.9
Weight: 3.4 LBS
48 month limited warranty
Choose Your Options
- SCP6100 -Electric Booster Pump Kit –increases heat output at idle and low vehicle speeds
- SCP6101 –Thermostat Performance Kit – for 50% faster heat
- SCP6102 – Electronic Temperature Control Kit – for variable temperature control
- SCP6105 & 6016- 1/2” & 5/8” Air Bleed Kits – for faster, easier bleed of engine coolant
- SCP6103 -Defrost Vent Kit – 2-2”x4” rectangular vents for quicker defrost
**48,000 BTU – using standard set by major automotive heater manufacturer. We disagree with standard and show for comparison purposes only. BTU output is theoretical and is dependent on vehicle’s coolant temperature and flow rate, which varies by vehicle, as well as the ambient temperature.